Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do Not Fear - By Sis. Stella Dhinakaran

My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.(Psalm 121:2)

Beloved! In this fast and uncertain world worry and anxiety grip the hearts of people. As a result fear rules the people. But those who trust in the Lord shall not fear, for the Lord will cause every good thing to come to pass in your life. When you give your heart to the Lord, you shall live without any fear and every good thing will come to pass in your life at the right time.

“The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good things” (Psalm 34:10).

When I was a young girl, I did not know how to cook. My mother was concerned about me when I did not show any interest in cooking. She would urge me saying, “Very soon, you will get married, so better learn to cook!” But I would say, “Somehow I will learn cooking when I get married.” Soon, I got married to Bro. Dhinakaran, a servant of God. I sought the Lord for everything. I would pray, “Lord, grant me wisdom to run my family, to cook, to keep my husband in good cheer and to be hospitable to those who visit our home.” Within a month the Lord taught me the skills of cooking and I started cooking various dishes. When my mother visited me, she was amazed as how I could cook well and run my home perfectly. She was all praise for me! Yes, I sought the Lord in prayer and did not allow fear to rule me when I did not know how to cook.

“I will lift up my eyes to the hills; from whence comes my help. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth” (Psalm 121:1,2).

Beloved! Are you worried about your future? Is fear ruling your life? Seek the Lord and He shall remove the fear that ruins your life. He will fill your life with blessings and you shall not lack any good thing.

Prayer:

Loving Heavenly Father,

I give my life into Your hands. Help me to seek You more in prayer. Father, I thank You that You care for me when the world is gripped with fear and anxiety and that You will answer me when I call to You. You will cause every good thing in my life to come to pass at the right time. Fill my life with blessings. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Amen.

No comments: