Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Lord Will Lift You Up - By Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran

He blesses the home of the just.(Proverbs 3:33)

Beloved! The world may despise you or look down upon you but do you know that you are very precious in the eyes of Lord Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ came down to the earth to lift you up in life.

When Jesus Christ was in this world, He sought the poor people in adversity and helped them. One such person was Zacchaeus who was the chief collector and a rich man. The people called him a sinner. He had heard of Jesus and longed to see Him. His desire was soon fulfilled and Jesus Christ even spent a day with him in his house. He believed in Jesus Christ and was transformed into a righteous man (Luke 19:1-10).

“Even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:22,23).

Yes, beloved! Every man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Whoever believes in Lord Jesus Christ, he/she shall be made righteous.

There is a church called Lakewood church in Houston, U.S.A. Once, a church member brought an alcoholic to the church who gave his heart to the Lord and soon his life was transformed. Days later, the redeemed man gave a prayer request to the pastor’s wife. The prayer request read, “Madam, I lived my life like beastly brute, boozing and brawling all the time. My wife left me with our child in disgust. But the Lord has changed my life and I long for them, so please pray their return.”

The pastor’s wife read this note to the congregation and solicited their prayers. Within moments, a woman with her child came running to the pulpit. It was none other than the man’s wife! This unanticipated miraculous re-union touched the hearts of the whole congregation. As the man, in ecstatic joy, embraced his wife and child, the whole church praised the Lord in joy.

Beloved! Jesus Christ bore our grief and sorrows and became a curse for us on the cross. “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us” (Galatians 3:13). He tasted death for everyone on the cross.

Beloved! The Lord shall bless the home of the just (Proverbs 3:33). He will lift you up before the world. He will bless your family with peace and harmony reigning in your home.

Prayer:

Loving Lord Jesus,

I praise You that I am precious in Your eyes. You sacrificed Yourself on the cross to give me life. Lord, the world may despise me but You are able to lift me up in life before the world. Let Your blessings abound in my life. Let the world know that You delight in my happiness and well being. Let them all confounded by the blessings in my life. Let peace and joy reign my home. I give You all glory honour and praise.

Amen.

1 comment:

thatsmyfeelings said...

Yes, that's true, we're all precious in the site of God and i really experienced it -- HE has a great purpose in our life, that sometimes we need to experienced some trials to make us strong -- FOR ME "TRIALS SEEMS NEGATIVE BUT IT CAN BE A STEPPING STONE FOR US TO GROW AND HAVE A STRONG FAITH IN GOD".

Keep posting ......Gob bless!